New Kid (yeah right!!!!) on the Blog

New Kid (yeah right!!!!) on the Blog

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Bummer...of sorts

Last week I was once again blessed with that dreaded sound of " the ticking of death"!
This time it was from my External Hard-drive... which just a couple of months ago that I purged all of my pictures, videos, and documents from my computer onto.
However, I was fortunate that I had "backed up" my pictures and most of my music onto disks a couple of years ago. So, I was able to save most of my stuff.
I am now in the process of downloading this data onto my daughter's Ext-Hard-drive that she will no longer be using since she got a new 750 G one for Christmas. Momma, has ordered a new 750G one for me. I will now utilize two of them for back up!
This was a strange, but pleasant, Christmas for us. we did not have to drive to Cincinnati because my mother-in-law is still pissed and not talking to us, and my sister has gone off to Orlando, Fla for about a month... so we couldn't visit with them (which is always a very good time).

Well, it's "reality check time".... time to get to bed so to start a new work week.

Hope y'all had a nice Christmas with friends and family!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about the drive. Hate when things go wrong with these machines. Hope your Christmas was nice anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never learned a lesson from crashing computers *sigh*
    I wish you and yours a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete