New Kid (yeah right!!!!) on the Blog

New Kid (yeah right!!!!) on the Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I exercise regularly. I eat moderate amounts of healthy food. I make


sure to get plenty of rest. I see my doctor once a year and my


dentist twice a year. I floss every night. I've had chest x–rays, cardio


stress tests, EKG's and colonoscopies. I've seen a psychologist once, and


she thought I was A-OK. I have 2 dogs and a variety of hobbies to reduce


stress. I don't drink and drive. I quit smoking. I don't do drugs. I


try not to disparage others. I don't have crazy, reckless sex with


strangers.


If Charlie Sheen outlives me, I'm gonna be really pissed.

3 comments:

  1. It seems like half the time they interview a 100-year-old, he or she drank whiskey everyday, smoked like a chimney, and otherwise had way more fun than thee or me. I guess it isn't what you do, it is how much you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeez...I'm a writer, Dave, and I don't have a comeback for that; I'm laughing too hard to think at this moment...

    Thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete